We close out the Snobette Sneaker Awards 2015 with the combined picks of Snobette editors Lois Sakany and Samia Grand Pierre.
We had a tough time choosing and ended up with a three way tie for the No. 1 shoe. For sure, it was a break out year for Adidas. Another great thing about 2015 is that three of our top three shoes were designed by women: Rihanna, Melody Ehsani and Tory Burch. We can only hope that trend continues in 2016, as sneaker brands recognize the unique/fresh perspective women can bring to the design table.
Top 5 Sneakers 2015:
1. Adidas Originals Superstar: White/Black (tie)
1. Adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350: Oxford Tan (tie)
1. Puma x Rihanna Creeper: Oatmeal (tie)
2. Reebok Freestyle Hi x Melody Ehsani: Python
3. Tory Sport Pearl Slip On: Snow White