Korean designer Hyein Seo announced on her Instagram two days ago plans to sell her “Bad Education” collection at retail. The collection was launched yesterday at One Shop, where most of the pieces have already sold out (and where the pictures shown here are from).She posted additional stores with their Instagram accounts (below) though no launch dates or pricing.
If by chance Hyein Seo is not yet on your radar, she has attracted a ton of attention for her “Fear” collection shown on Vfiles’ Autumn 2014 designer showcase runway during New York Fashion Week. Famously, it featured a black and white fur stole emblazoned with the word fear in giant letters that was worn by Rihanna during Paris Fashion Week and also knocked off by Fendi and more recently Italian designer Phillip Plein.
Her “Bad Education” collection was actually her final presentation as a student at Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp. The anti-education themes struck a chord among fashion lovers with jackets, tops and tees carrying the label “Antwerp,” and featuring taglines and patches like “School Kills,” “Lost” and “Spoiled.”
We will add any store launch dates we come by here so check back for updates.
– VFiles: NY @vfiles
– H. Lorenzo, LA: @h_lorenzo
– Wild Style, LA: @wildstylela
– Shop Super Street, LA: @shopsuperstreet
– Machine-A, London: @machine_a
– Rail, Brescia: @railstore
– Kuznetsky Most 20, Moscow: @kuznetskymost20
– Au Pont Rouge, St. Petersburg: @aupontrouge
– Boontheshop, Seoul: @boontheshop_cheongdam
– Koon, Seoul: @koonkorea
– Fake/Candy, Tokyo: @candy_faketokyo
– GR8, Tokyo: @gr8_tokyo
– FAN, Osaka: @fanky_on
– Gem, Taipei: @gem.gem.1048
– I.T, HK & China: @ithk
– Joyce, HK & China: @joycehk