Adidas Originals has created a capsule of sneakers featuring seven characters from “Dragon Ball Z,” a Japanese anime television series that aired in the United States from 1998-2003 on the Cartoon Network. Each of the shoes features graphics and color stories referencing seven different characters.
The shoes and there accompanying characters are as follows
1. Adidas ZX 500 RM: Goku: August 2018
2. Adidas Yung-1: Frieza: August 2018
3. Adidas Deerupt Runner: Gohan: September 2018
4. Adidas Prophere: Cell: September 2018
5. Adidas Oregon Ultra Tech: Vegeta: November 2018
6. Adidas Kamanda: Majin Buu: November 2018
7. Adidas EQT ADV Support Mid: Shenlong
8. Adidas EQT ADV Mid: Super Shenlong
In addition to graphic character reference, each shoe will come with a vinyl toy.
The shoes will hit retail during August through December 2018. Twitter account @yeezymafia has most of the information about the drop, and has said there will be some sort of battle set up between the characters.
Goku will face off with Frieza in August, Cell and Gohan battle in September, while Vegeta and Majin Boo will duke it out in November. In December, Shenron will be summoned to revive the fallen.
Check out all the shoes below.