New York-based jewelry retailer Tiffany has announced an extra luxe 12-piece holiday ’19 capsule with prices starting at $35,000 for a Tiffany Blue Indian Scout motorcycle and going up as high as $1.9 million for a pear-shaped diamond ring.
Some of the items included on the list are now on display at Tiffany’s Fifth Avenue store in Manhattan. If you’re interested in purchasing one of these gifts, visit tiffany.com for more info.
Check out the list below.
1. Greenhouse: $295,000, created from solid sterling silver, it took over 1,000 hours to build and includes Tiffany flower pots and a year’s supply of monthly fresh floral deliveries.
2. Schlumberger rings: $210,000, a set of five rings detailed with dozens of diamonds and brightly-colored precious gems.
3. Rising Stars necklace: $1.9 million, an 11-carat, pear-shaped diamond pendent hanging on a strand of 86 platinum-set diamonds.
4. The Great Adventure: $130,000, an 11-day Kenyan safari for two that includes a slew of luggage and travel accessories, including two Tiffany Blue rolling suitcases and a sterling silver compass.
5. Save the Wild brooches: $67,000, a dazzling trio including a rhino, lion and elephant brooch. All profits will be donated to the Wildlife Conservation Network.
6. Sapphire and diamond butterfly: $250,000, the blinged-out winged-insect sits on an 18k gold twig, encased inside a mouth-blown glass jar with a sterling silver lid.
7. Bird’s Nest: $80,000, an 18k gold nest featuring two Tiffany Blue porcelain eggs and a third egg made out of solid 18k gold.
8. Custom eight-carat diamond ring, $1.75 million, designed in collaboration with Tiffany’s artistic director, Reed Krakoff.
9. Indian Scout motorcycle, $35,000, vehicle features a Tiffany Blue engine with sterling silver Tiffany branding along with chrome-plated rims and spokes.
10. Aga Range: $50,000, a Tiffany Blue cast iron range that weighs in at over 1,100 pounds and comes with dishes, flatware, tableware and stemware for 12.
11. Blatt Billiards pool table: $95,000, this white oak table features a Tiffany Blue felt bed and is accompanied by four matching maple cue sticks, a sterling silver-adorned white oak pool triangle and pool balls.
12. Advent calendar: $112,000, a replica of Tiffany’s famed Fifth Avenue, New York store, the calendar is stocked with items include a sterling silver clothespin, a stainless steel and diamond watch, a bottle of perfume among other items.