June ushered in news of a new Beyoncé project titled Renaissance. While Bey has recorded plenty of music over the past few yeas, this is her first solo project in six years. Thus far she’s dropped the dance-friendly “Break My Soul,” and will release the entire project on July 29, 2022.
It was also a big month for Nicki Minaj who was announced as performing at Rolling Loud‘s New York festival, making her the first woman to ever headline the festival. For a warm up, she had a well received performance at the Wireless Festival in London where Cardi B also performed.
This month’s top new singles by women includes 18 songs by or featuring Akeyah, Latto, Beyoncé, Cardi B, SZA, Doja Cat, Chxrry22, Flo Milli, Dess Dior, Enchanting, Amari’ Noelle, Mashonda, Nakkia Gold, Jessie Reyez, Monaleo, Flo Milli, Chloe, FKA Twigs, Muni Long, Saweetie and Narissa.
Check out all 17 of my songs selections below.
- Lakeyah ft. Latto: Mind Yo Business”
- Beyoncé: “Break My Soul”
- Cardi B ft. Lil Durk and Ye: “Hot Shit”
- SZA: “Tread Carefully”
- Doja Cat: “Vegas”
- Chxrry22: “Call Me”
- Flo Milli: “Conceited”
- Dess Dior: “Rich and Raw”
- Enchanting ft. Jacquees: “What I Want”
- Amari’ Noelle: “Mood (Say My Name)”
- Mashonda: “Forbidden Fruit”
- Nakkia Gold ft. Jeremih: “Sober”
- Jessie Reyez: “FRAUD”
- Chloe: “Surprise”
- FKA Twigs: “killer”
- Muni Long ft. Saweetie: “Baby Boo”
- Narissa ft. 1TakeJay: “Ough”