Swapping out the usual weekly round up, this week’s Snobette Ten is an edit of Rihanna‘s top styled looks in 2017. Narrowing down looks to just ten is not an easy feat with the Bajan beauty because virtually everything she wears has at least one dope element. One thing we focused on highlighting is the fact Rihanna is #thatbitch when it comes to wearing “it” items fresh off the runway. Popping items she wore first include Gucci’s glitter jumpsuit (worn to Coachella), the Saint Laurent Swarovski crystal boots that everyone eventually ended up wearing, Off-White‘s highly-praised Princess Diana collection and Burberry’s throw back raincoat and dad cap, among other items.
Check our our picks below. They’re ordered by appearance, starting with the top of 2017 and finishing with her attendance at SZA’s New York concert wearing fresh-off-the-runway Burberry.
1. Vetements x Canada Goose
2. Richardson hoodie, Maison Margiela track pants and Balenciaga boots
3. Schott leather jacket and Saint Laurent Swaorvski crystal boots
4. Gucci crystal bodysuit
5. Matthew Adams Dolan
6. Giambattista Valli and Manolo Blahnik sandals
7. Dolce & Gabbana denim coat and Nicole Saldaña sandals
8. Calvin Klein 205W39NYC head to toe
9. Off-White head to toe
10. Burberry cap, jacket and Manolo Blahnik heels