If we’re biggest honest, October was dominated by Taylor Swift, whose Midnights album literally took over the charts. Her dominance included Billboard’s Hot 100 chart for which the top 10 singles for the week of November 5, 2022, were all authored by Swift, marking the first time the top 10 didn’t include a man.
In other good news, SZA finally dropped “Shirt,” a song dropped along with a video that included an outro of upcoming single, both of which will be included on as-of-yet untitled sophomore album.
In addition to SZA’s new singles, Snobette Sounds top singles in October feature music by or featuring Summer Walker, Dess Dior, Mariah the Scientist, Doechii, Ari Lennox, Ice Spice, Renni Rucci, Chlöe, Latto, Enchanting, Kaash Paige, Monaleo, Ashanti, Yung Miami, Kelela, Day Sulan, Killumanitii and Amari Noelle.
Check out my 16 selections for October below.
- Quavo, Takeoff ft. Summer Walker: “Mixy”
- Dess Dior ft. Mariah the Scientist: “Stone Cold”
- SZA: “shirt”
- Doechii: “Stressed”
- Babyface ft. Ari Lennox: “Liquor”
- Ice Spice: “Bikini Bottom”
- Renni Rucci: “Keep The Change”
- Chloe ft. Latto: “For The Night”
- Enchanting, Gucci Mane: “Issa Photoshoot”
- Kaash Paige: “Doubted Me”
- Monaleo: “Body Bag”
- Diddy ft. Bryson Tiller, Ashanti, Yung Miami: “Gotta Move On (Queens Mix)”
- Kelela: “Happy Ending”
- Day Sulan ft. YG: “Slide In”
- Killumanitii: “My Twin”
- Amari Noelle: “Hurt”